[rdnzl-devel] Patch for generic types in RDZNL

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Feb 19 18:40:12 UTC 2008

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:08:24 +0100, "Iver Odin Kvello" <iverodin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have gotten some very kind help from a local C++ expert, and the
> bug seems to be found and fixed with the attached patch.

That's wonderful!  Thanks a lot.  I'll prepare a new release tonight.

> The fix is due to Per Arild Fiskum at selvaag.no

He'll be immortalized in the ChangeLog... :)

> and is of course one misplaced character (twice) in InvokeMember,
> specifically using != instead of == when testing a
> methodinfo-pointer against nullptr.

Ah, that must have happened when porting to Visual Studio 2005.  The
code in 0.6.0 simply tested for !mi instead of mi != nullptr.  So, the
attempt to write cleaner and more idiomatic code ended up in two
errors... :)

Thanks again,
Edi.