[rdnzl-devel] in-process DLLs

františek štáfek fstafek at noise.cz
Sun Sep 9 21:55:29 UTC 2007

23. srpna 2007, 8:32:23, Edi:

EW> On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:58:06 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Wolven <awolven at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Allegro has the ability to generate itself as an in-process COM dll.

EW> Right.  And you can do the same thing with LispWorks and Corman Lisp
EW> as well.  I think that should work fine.  I've built in-process DLLs
EW> with LispWorks pretty often, but admittedly never one which deployed
EW> RDNZL.

thanks for info. well maybe this is anyway too above my head. The
"getting started" guide for REVIT API says, If I want to write
application, I need to do this:
"How to write an External Application:
     Implement support for a specific interface, in this case
Autodesk.Revit.IExternalApplication."

Is this doable with RDNZL?

What would I need If I would like to expose a Common Lisp console as
part of this "external application"?

Is this doable, or does it require "a lot of work" and lot of .NET
experience...

(now I really think I don't know what I'm talking about:-)

--
františek štáfek