[rdnzl-devel] Possible leak with RDNZL 0.11.0/Lispworks 5

Matthew Lamari matt.lamari at gmail.com
Sun May 20 23:30:18 UTC 2007

Thank you for such a quick response.  I was just typing up a retraction.

"How do you measure it" <-- indeed.  I concur that I have not provided
a basis for reproduction of any issue here, and retract the bug
report.

I need to investigate further, apologise for the interruption, and
thank you for your time.