[rdnzl-devel] New version 0.7.1/0.4.1

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Nov 22 10:04:59 UTC 2005

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:58:37 +0000, "lisp" <lisp at spikeisland.com> wrote:

> Generating spreadsheets with Excel
> Extracting data from Visual SourceSafe (but never again) using an
> assembly generated for its COM interfaces
> Interfacing to Perforce - again using an assembly generated for the
> P4COM interface
> Convenient access to various .Net/Win32 objects and interfaces -
> processes etc

Interesting stuff.  Does this include something that you might be able
to make available as an example for RDNZL?

> I'm toying with the idea of trying to get WindowsForms to coexist
> within LWW CAPI - has anyone tried this?

I sometimes think about layering something like CAPI atop
WindowsForms, but this will be a /lot/ of work.  I don't know if
mixing those two will work.  Is there any documentation about mixing
WindowsForms with direct Win32 calls?

Thanks,
Edi.