[rdnzl-devel] New version 0.7.1/0.4.1

lisp lisp at spikeisland.com
Tue Nov 22 09:58:37 UTC 2005

> If some of you guys have information about projects using RDNZL that
> you are allowed/willing to share please forward them to the list or to
> me.  I'm really curious.

I'm using it for a variety of integrations for internal tools and bug
tracking systems:

Generating spreadsheets with Excel
Extracting data from Visual SourceSafe (but never again) using an
assembly generated for its COM interfaces
Interfacing to Perforce - again using an assembly generated for the
P4COM interface
Convenient access to various .Net/Win32 objects and interfaces -
processes etc

I'm toying with the idea of trying to get WindowsForms to coexist within
LWW CAPI - has anyone tried this?

I'm also using cl-ppcre, cl-fad, (thanks due again Edi), cl-sql,
cl-smtp, paserve

- Dominic