[rdnzl-devel] attaching handler / Tablet PC ink/ stroke/ not working

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Dec 22 17:45:05 UTC 2005

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:26:38 -0800, Richard Fateman <fateman at cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Oh, you don't need to have a Tablet PC, but it probably helps to
> have the microsoft Tablet PC SDK downloaded to your Windows machine.

FWIW, I already had this SDK on my machine (which is not a Tablet PC)
- most likely because I have Visual Studio.  So, if some of you want
to give it a try and have a recent version of Visual Studio you should
be able to just load and execute the Lisp code.  You can use your
mouse to simulate the Tablet PC pen.

Cheers,
Edi.