[qitab-devel] Re: Quepasa?

Derek Davies ddavies at ddavies.net
Tue Jan 21 13:43:45 UTC 2014

Good suggestions, thanks.  I strongly agree about the doc.  There are
various other featurey things on my list too.

About utilities and macros:  don't know if you looked closely, but they
are not just copies of what was in quux in those files in the tarball --
I tried to hand pick only what was needed.  In hand-picking I sometimes
(undisciplinedly) picked stuff as a larger group, with some of the group
not actually needed, but that went together with what was needed.  So
it's more of a mess, but maybe more to the point that you might imagine
:/  I think we can sort that out when more is added to qitab, but until
then I'm not super motivated about it right now.  As I clean up more of
quepasa that will probably change.