Hi

P N paul at nathan.house
Wed May 13 17:39:42 UTC 2020

I suppose I was at best a semi-pro - I used CL for my Master's work in the
2008-2012 timeframe. Later on I built a personal monitoring tool for my
workstation, a early Prometheus really. Later on I lucked into a Clojure
shop.... and was assigned to a Python team. Ha.  These days I mostly do
Scala at home and Go, Java, or Python at work.  Lisp is still far ahead of
the curve in many ways. Visions of the road not taken...

Regards,
Paul