Hi

Adrien Piérard axioplase at gmail.com
Sun May 10 21:57:36 UTC 2020

Since everyone is doing it, I'll join the fray!

Haven't used a Lisp professionally in forever. I did Scheme from undergrad
to grad school (with Dr Scheme and then Gambit), I used SISC to work on a
major retail website around 2006, and as far as Common Lisp is concerned, I
worked with Allegro CL in 2008 to do NLP in for English and Japanese. I
still fire up SBCL/quicklisp for hobby projects.

Cheers,

P!

--
Français, English, 日本語, 한국어, 中文