Hi

dbm at refined-audiometrics.com dbm at refined-audiometrics.com
Fri May 8 16:15:42 UTC 2020

I have been using CL now for about 30 years. Professionally and avocationally, I use it for signal and image processing, cryptography, market trading and risk modeling, machine and instrument control, and just general math modeling.

Now, I guess, I am finally retired… so I support myself with Lisp and market trading. And, avocationally, I use it for music composition, sound processing, and astronomical image processing.

I am an old Astrophysicist who started with Forth and found Lisp as its natural evolution to what Forth always wanted to be…

- David McClain
Tucson, AZ, USA