Hi

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Fri May 8 15:27:51 UTC 2020

Does academia count as professional? Anyway, full time research
programmer at a university still using Common Lisp to implement
cognitive models in the Psychology department. As well as using CL in
my spare time for an obscure art form called change ringing, both for
creating compositions and as the guts of a web site.

--
Don Morrison <dfm at ringing.org>
“After all these years I have observed that beauty, like happiness,