In CLOS, instance remorphing considered useless in practice?

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Wed Dec 9 16:25:34 UTC 2020

The answer to this question is that I *don't* invoke `change-class` --
the environment does it for me.  That's the beauty of the environment.

Working with Python, where I have a machine learning model that I want
to tweak without retraining has been very instructive for me in
reminding me what I would lose without `change-class`.