Call for Interest: Clojure (or Lisp?) Code Camp with BLM focus

Daniel Herring dherring at tentpost.com
Thu Dec 3 00:33:12 UTC 2020

On Wed, 2 Dec 2020, Laughing Water wrote:

> My only request would be that if this discussion moves elsewhere, I’d like to know where it goes so I can follow it.

I'll second that.  I really value the experience and opinions of this
community, and appreciate the occasional random news update.  Where else
do Common Lispers go to talk shop, whether CL or something else?

CL is very good but it is not perfect.  Debating the relative merits of
various languages can lead to cross-pollination of ideas.  It appears that
most innovation is happening elsewhere, and I hope this community can
bring the best of CL into a worthy successor, whatever it may be called.

  - Daniel