Call for Interest: Clojure (or Lisp?) Code Camp with BLM focus

Laughing Water lw at mt.net
Wed Dec 2 19:23:06 UTC 2020

I occupy a very humble position in the Common Lisp community, but FWIW I think it’s reasonable to either include or exclude this discussion from this list. It’s a subject of interest to the CL professional community but it’s more about Lisp or Lisp-like offshoots or alternatives than about CL itself.

My only request would be that if this discussion moves elsewhere, I’d like to know where it goes so I can follow it.

Best wishes,
Laughing Water