CDR maintenance

Svante v. Erichsen Svante.v.Erichsen at web.de
Wed May 23 09:57:01 UTC 2018

Hi

I agree that hosting seems not to be the issue. It just needs to be corrected in CDR 4 (adjusting URLs is allowed).

I was just asking about the existing procedure, in whatever state that may be, as I am considering participation.  Of course, this should be taken to the CDR mailinglists instead, sorry for that.

I disagree about the judgement of the perceived lack of contributions, though. I feel that it is perfectly valid not to have itches that would need to be scratched on the language level.

Yours aye

Svante