CDR maintenance

Antoniotti Marco antoniotti.marco at disco.unimib.it
Wed May 23 06:40:14 UTC 2018

Hi

I don’t think the problem is the hosting; CLL works just fine and CDR hold only “finished” documents.   I think that the main problem is the *lack* of contributions, which somehow reflects the overall status of the community.

How to change the attitude of the community into seeing value in what is in effect a “bottom up” standardization effort, I sincerely don’t know.

Cheers
—
MA