CDR maintenance

Antoniotti Marco antoniotti.marco at disco.unimib.it
Tue May 22 09:53:56 UTC 2018

Hi

I have been somewhat stewarding the project, but do not have much time to do maintenance (read: revamping the web site) at all.

It must also be said that there have not been submissions for CDRs, or requests for much change to old ones in a long time as far as I could tell.

All the best

Marco

--
Marco Antoniotti, Associate Professor		tel.	+39 - 02 64 48 79 01
DISCo, UniversitĂ  Milano Bicocca U14 2043		http://bimib.disco.unimib.it

Please check: http://cdac2018.lakecomoschool.org
Please check: http://troncopackage.org
Please check: https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/7394/network-bioscience

Please note that I am not checking my Spam-box anymore.
Please do not forward this email without asking me first (cum grano salis).