CDR maintenance

Svante v. Erichsen Svante.v.Erichsen at web.de
Tue May 22 09:43:12 UTC 2018

Hi!

I'd certainly want this project to continue, so I'd consider participating in it. Can you give a rough estimate of the frequency of requests and the effort needed to address them?

I am a bit confused that the project actually seems to reside at common-lisp.net, but claims to be hosted at cdr.eurolisp.org (which redirects to Edi's homepage). How is the work organized technically? Is there a version control repository?

Yours aye

Svante