before and after methods

Steve Haflich shaflich at gmail.com
Sat May 20 05:59:56 UTC 2017

As for the original question, I don't see any reason the various built-in
method combination could not have been defined to support :before and
:after methods.  But the way they are defined is consonant with the short
form of define-method-combination, which implies that the several built-in
method combinations would typically be implemented using short form d-m-c.
So the scope of the original question probably should be expanded to
include short form d-m-c.

>>> https://ffii.org http://camera.org http://think-israel.org