Best practices analogous to "debug" and "release" builds?

John Morrison jm at symbolic-simulation.com
Thu Mar 16 21:22:15 UTC 2017

Hi;

I want to prune all the developer-centric stuff (e.g., clouseau:inspector,
which in turn, brings in McCLIM, maybe some formatted I/O) from my CL
software when I package it as a dumped SBCL image (vs delivering source).
Would also like to change the optimize directives (debug, speed, etc.).

What are the best practices?  My Googling didn't turn up much.  Or am I
thinking about this in entirely the wrong way?

Thanks in advance,

-jm