ASDF debugging on Hangouts?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 23:36:00 UTC 2017

OK, I'm setting the day and time for the next ASDF debugging session
to Tuesday January 2nd 2018 at 14:00 EST (19:00 UTC). Please send me a
private email if you can make it, I'll add you to a Google Calendar
event with a Hangout invitation.

When it comes to giving, some men stop at nothing. — Saul Gorn