Errata for hyperspec?

Don Morrison dfm2 at cmu.edu
Wed Dec 20 22:33:59 UTC 2017

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 5:17 PM, Chaitanya Gupta <mail at chaitanyagupta.com>
wrote:
> I have moved all errata and clarifications to
> http://www.cliki.net/ANSI%20Clarifications%20and%20Errata. These are
> organized by chapter so browsing them should be a bit easier. I
> tried to restrict all items under this page to "errors,
> inconsistencies and ambiguities" in the standard.

I’m sorry, I’m a little confused. This thread, I think, started out with
errors in the HyperSpec, but this says ANSI so I’m guessing these are
actually errors in that document? Is the belief that there are no
differences between the HyperSpec and the ANSI spec, or at least that none
of these errors are not present in both?

--
Don Morrison <dfm2 at cmu.edu>
“Lisa had never intended to be a telephone salesperson. What