Errata for hyperspec?

Chaitanya Gupta mail at chaitanyagupta.com
Wed Dec 20 22:17:56 UTC 2017

I have moved all errata and clarifications to
http://www.cliki.net/ANSI%20Clarifications%20and%20Errata. These are
organized by chapter so browsing them should be a bit easier. I tried to
restrict all items under this page to "errors, inconsistencies and
ambiguities" in the standard.

All other changes suggested to the standard are at
http://www.cliki.net/Proposed%20ANSI%20Changes

FWIW I left this page unchanged:
http://www.cliki.net/Proposed%20Extensions%20To%20ANSI

The original page now only links to the ones above:
http://www.cliki.net/Proposed%20ANSI%20Revisions%20and%20Clarifications

I hope people find these changes useful.

Chaitanya