Errata for hyperspec?

Chaitanya Gupta mail at chaitanyagupta.com
Thu Dec 14 20:17:05 UTC 2017

On 15 December 2017 at 01:26, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:
> In addition to
> http://www.cliki.net/CLHS%20Errata
> Don't forget this page:
> http://www.cliki.net/Proposed%20ANSI%20Revisions%20and%20Clarifications

Actually, I created "CLHS Errata" today by copying the contents of the
section "Minor corrections to CLHS (errata)" in "Proposed ANSI
Revisions and Clarifications" and re-organizing them a bit.

I now see that the section "Clarifications to the current standard"
under the latter page also contains some actual erratum, for example,

  Issue ERROR-EXAMPLE: Correct the invalid IF form in the
(informational) wargames:no-win-scenario example for ERROR.

I can move all errata under this section too to the "CLHS Errata" page
and let only proposals/clarifications remain on the other one, if
people think it makes sense.

Chaitanya

--
https://chaitanyagupta.com