Fixtures in FiveAM

David McClain dbm at refined-audiometrics.com
Sun Jun 19 14:54:56 UTC 2016

It seems, from the docs, that these are simply wrapper macros around function bodies used to establish local context for the function under test.

What seems to be missing from the discussion is that all the scaffolding needed for proper testing gets in the way of finding the corner cases where the testing is really needed. Reminds me of programming in C where, by the time all the scaffolding is in place, one has forgotten what problem is being solved.

Dr. David McClain
Refined Audiometrics Laboratory, LLC

Sent from a mobile device