Prototype Based Programming in Lisp?

David McClain dbm at refined-audiometrics.com
Sat Jul 2 16:18:49 UTC 2016

… I got Sheeple up and running in LW64. It needed only a minor change in the GC function. Whether it is completely correct or not, I cannot tell just yet. Both EOS and FIVEAM need a more advanced form of ASDF than is built into LW64 Version 7.1. But the examples on the GitHub page seem to work just fine. Thanks for that! I’ll roll my sleeves up and dig in…

- DM