[pro] lisp on mobile platforms these days

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Fri May 9 09:45:14 UTC 2014

> When you say "targeting mobile devices" do you mean
>
> 1. You get a lisp REPL on your Android/iPhone?
> 2.  You can write Apps in Lisp such that the end user does not know whether
> lisp is there or not.

i mean the second. my primary goal is to avoid writing much code in C
or Java.

on another note, thanks a lot to everyone for the enlightening
answers!

for now i think i'll further investigate kawa, or some other lisp
based on the JVM, and look into using http://www.robovm.org/ on iOS.

i'll need easy integration with the native API's.

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39