loop conformance

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 20:51:23 UTC 2014

>> C, I'm not sure. Looking at the symbol index and glossary, I'll
>> venture a guess: COMPILER-MACRO?
>
> Nope.  You missed this one!
>
> Does “modern mode" ring a bell?  :)

case sensitive case conversion? Yeah, it's mighty quirky, but it's a
finite amount of brokenness that can be patched over easily and
relatively portably, quite unlike the pathname horror, that reminds me
at a much smaller scale of that description of PHP: "A fractal of bad
design".

Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."  — Nikodemus Siivola