[pro] #; comments...

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Tue May 8 19:26:22 UTC 2012

Meta: it's one thing to talk about things some people consider
inconsequential. It is another to sidetrack that discussion to be
about whether it is inconsequential or not.

Just saying.

There aren't too many CDRs. It doesn't matter if they aren't earth
shaking or if they're something that can live in libraries. Let's have
some more. Sturgeon's Law applies to everything, even Lisp.

Cheers,

 -- nikodemus

(Though if I had to vote on "what sort of CDR should Pascal Costanza
write", I would vote on something CLOS or MOP related... :))