[pro] Professional Reports

Ryan Davis ryan at acceleration.net
Thu May 19 12:57:47 UTC 2011

We use cl-pdf and cl-typesetting directly (as part of invoice
generation), creating some text, layout, adding images, etc.  We email
many of them, and then use pdftk on the command line to join all PDF
invoices into one big file for easy printing.

We don't have to deal with page numbers, but I think pdftk's
"multistamp" or "multibackground" function could be probably be used
(abused?) to apply page numbers.  See
http://www.pdflabs.com/docs/pdftk-man-page/

Thanks,

Ryan Davis