[pro] Some error/condition standardization anyone?

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Tue Jun 28 09:57:59 UTC 2011

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 01:16:16 +0200
Robert Strandh <strandh at labri.fr> wrote:

> I would certainly consider contributing to such a CDR document, in
> particular in areas where I have already experienced the need for more
> specific conditions.

It would also be nice to suggest behaviour for character
encoding/decoding conditions and recovery restarts.  In implementations
supporting unicode streams for instance, UTF-8 decoding/encoding errors
can happen inadvertently on streams with unicode external formats, and
user code must be able to cope gracefully.
--
Matt