[postmodern-devel] [Sbcl-devel] Possible bug in REFILL-INPUT-BUFFER

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:30:42 UTC 2009

Hi Attila,

The changes required to use iolib instead of usocket are very tiny.
That's great. If only there was some widely-supported, nice way of
parameterised module loading. I don't want to simply incorporate your
patch as it is -- that'd break windows support. One approach would be
a feature :postmodern-use-iolib that people can push onto *features*
before loading Postmodern, and conditionally replaces references to
usocket with iolib. Would that work for you?

As for replacing force-output with finish-output, why did you do that?
It seems like it might slow some things down, and unless I am missing
something, finish-output does the job.

Best,
Marijn