[phemlock-devel] the CVS mailing list

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Tue Aug 10 06:53:34 UTC 2004

Hello,

I would be interested in getting Portable Hemlock to compile cleanly.

For that, I need some suggestions as to what to do with certain
subsystems, such as mh mail, news, spell checker, etc.  It seems to me
that either we keep them and try to get them to work, and also
uncomment the corresponding files in hemlock.system, or else we remove
the remaining traces of them in other parts of the system such as the
bindings.lisp file.

--
Robert Strandh

Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: any sufficiently complicated C