[parenscript-devel] PS warning being treated as error by ASDF+SBCL

Daniel Gackle danielgackle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 17:37:17 UTC 2011

It see that this issue is taking up a lot of valuable time - more than it
probably deserves. I vote for just removing the warnings. If that's a bad
idea, then maybe just leave them as they are for now? We do have a
workaround.

A far more important fix is the one to restore lambda lists for local
functions. We've got 30 or so temporary patches scattered around our code
because of this bug, and I'm anxious to get them out of there. (I know a fix
was committed for this, but we can't use it because of an additional bug it
seemed to introduce, which I reported a couple of days ago).

Thanks,
Daniel