[parenscript-devel] PS warning being treated as error by ASDF+SBCL

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 04:04:03 UTC 2011

I give up. This is happening because compile-file returns "failure-p,
is false if no conditions of type error or warning (other than
style-warning) were detected by the compiler."

According to Clozure, this means style-warning exactly, and not any
subclasses. Which is completely useless, because style-warning doesn't
have any format arguments, so you have to subclass it for it to say
anything meaningful.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do? Should I just give up on trying
to use warnings and write to *debug-io* myself?

Vladimir