[parenscript-devel] Parenscript 2.3 compilation problem

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 08:50:06 UTC 2011

Hi all,

After a night's sleep, I found the problem in ABCL this morning: the LET
operator expression definer has a function called VAR, which is also a
macro. This confuses ABCL. We'll fix that. Parenscript will compile nicely
after that.

The point that the VAR macro may expand to non-conforming code remains,
however.

Bye,

Erik.