[parenscript-devel] New Parenscript release: 2.2

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 19:43:53 UTC 2010

Hello,

I've decided to make a new Parenscript release, 2.2. It includes
mostly fixes. A couple of things have been deprecated. Implicit return
should hopefully work better since last release.

All reported unfixed bugs will go into the next release. Thinking
about how to make expressionization work properly, and the latest bug
reported by Scott, I realized that the way special forms work will
need to change somewhat.

Starting with 2.2, there will no longer be packaged releases for
ASDF-Install (it's not any extra work making them, I just want to
encourage people to use Quicklisp).