[parenscript-devel] Parenscript condition system implemented for PSOS

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 21:16:03 UTC 2010

I just read the code now (yeah, it takes me a couple of months to do
things), and WOW. I didn't know the CL condition system could be
implemented so simply out of weaker primitives, and I didn't realize
that the CL condition system is actually as simple as it is! All the
CLHS and tutorial descriptions make it sound a lot more complicated.

Red, I like your implementation.

And just to state the apparent: dynamic scoping FTW.

Vladimir