[parenscript-devel] parenscript usage

Daniel Gackle danielgackle at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 00:38:17 UTC 2010

< I installed sbcl and then parenscript with asdf. When I (require
'parenscript) and then (ps ....), it says PS undefined. >

PS is defined in the Parenscript package. Does this work?

   (ps:ps ...)

In general, A:B means "the symbol B, if any, exported from package A".
More conveniently, you can evaluate the following:

  (in-package :ps)

... and then your original form (ps ...) should work.

If you're using Slime, the command slime-repl-set-package can also be used
switch packages.

Daniel