[parenscript-devel] The next frontier?

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 22:46:34 UTC 2010

I think it's a good idea for a library. Maybe as an extensions to Red
Daly's PSOS? In any case, that would be one more idea to steal from
HOP (http://hop.inria.fr/), which I think was doing object sharing
before, and in a better way, than GWT.

As far as freedom and democracy, if someone requests a feature and it
seems like a good idea, I will implement it.

Vladimir