[parenscript-devel] The next frontier?

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Sat Feb 27 21:54:32 UTC 2010

> There are tons of CL features and functions that can be implemented,
> but my plan is to only add new features by request.

I still think that the ability to send an object back and forth between client and server (while it always remembers what class it is an instance of) should become a standard part of PS. This would allow PS to compete with GWT.

If you want to find out if there is broad enough interest in requests such as mine, you could also let people vote on future features.

Greetings,

Axel

Axel.Rauschmayer at ifi.lmu.de
http://www.pst.ifi.lmu.de/~rauschma/