[parenscript-devel] What do I do wrong ?

Wout Perquin wout.perquin at skynet.be
Sun Dec 12 13:56:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have just installed the latest version of Parencript.
In detail I did :
1) downloaded parenscript-2.2 and anaphora-0.9.3 and saved it in :
/var/clfree/anaphora-0.9.3
/var/clfree/parenscript-2.2

2) I load with asdf
(defun asdf-register (library)
  (pushnew library asdf:*central-registry* :test #'equal))
(defun asdf-load (x)
  (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op x))
(defun asdf-require (x y)
  (asdf-register x)
  (asdf-load y))
(asdf-require "/var/clfree/anaphora-0.9.3/" :anaphora)
(asdf-require "/var/clfree/parenscript-2.2/" :parenscript)

Next I try it :
a) (ps:ps (slot-value obj 'foo)) -->
* Warning:  SLOT-VALUE is deprecated, use GETPROP instead
"obj.foo;"

b) (ps:ps (getprop obj 'foo)) -->
"getprop(obj, 'foo');"

It doesn't seem to recognize getprop.  Neither does it recognize chain
and create.
My older version still works ok.

Any idea what I did wrong, or have overlooked ?

Thanks in advance.
Wout Perquin