[parenscript-devel] Why is there a WITH clause in my loop?

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 05:16:08 UTC 2010

The WITH clause is there to make sure that lambdas capture a fresh
binding of loop-local variables per iteration (otherwise they'd all
share the same binding which would get incremented on every loop
iteration).

I'm guessing the reason your code doesn't run across this bug is that
the lambda that captures time gets called once per iteration and
discarded.

Vladimir