[parenscript-devel] in-package and Parenscript compilation

Red Daly reddaly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 23:37:41 UTC 2010

I bet a few of us have in-package implemented in user libraries.  Mine
is in paren-util.  I don't see the harm in including
in-package/use-package in Parenscript proper.

If you deal with Parenscript files a lot, you might want to take a
look at my paren-files library, which will compile Parenscript and
Javascript files into a single string with appropriate dependencies.
http://github.com/gonzojive/paren-files

Red