[parenscript-devel] Equality issues

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 21:09:40 UTC 2010

What makes this worse is that you don't have control of whether other
JS functions return null or undefined.

What I think would make sense (and had in mind as an option to do
before) is make EQUALP and EQUAL compile to '==', and all the other
equality predicates to '==='. I've pushed a patch that does that. Let
me know if that works for your codebase. A lot of code is probably
going to get affected by these changes, but IMO it's the right thing
to do.

Vladimir