[parenscript-devel] Breaking up js.lisp

Red Daly reddaly at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:28:27 UTC 2007

Parenscript is long overdue for a simple code reorganization.  js.lisp is a
monolithic file with nearly all the interesting components of the compiler.
I propose splitting it up into three different files: source-model.lisp,
js-translation.lisp, and parser.lisp:

source-model.lisp: class definitions that correspond to the Javascript AST.
(defjsclass forms for the most part)

js-translation.lisp: functions for converting AST objects to Javascript
source code

parser.lisp: macro definitions and the mechanisms for processing Parenscript
forms into AST objects.

Let me know if there are any objections.  Otherwise I will go ahead and
submit a patch.

Red