[parenscript-devel] Parlez-vous ActionScript?

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 21:59:32 UTC 2007

That is definitely something I'm thinking of, and as Red pointed out
it may not be particularly hard but it will be tricky. Before we
decided to stick by ParenScript and DHTML at my startup (we considered
switching to Peter Seibel's Javascript generator and writing our own),
we were contemplating writing the UI in Flash/Flex, possibly in
parallel with the DHTML version. I still think that there is a
possibility we might do this in the future, and if we will, it will be
by extending ParenScript to target Flash as another platform.

I welcome any contributions to extend ParenScript to generate
ECMAScript 4. Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks,
Vladimir