[parenscript-devel] ParenScript tests.

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 17:01:12 UTC 2007

Henrik Hjelte mentioned the ParenScript tests, which is a subject I
want to bring up since I currently can't run them. The tests are based
on FiveAM, the Bese testing framework, however the asdf-install for it
is broken right now (it depends on Arnesi, the Bese utility library,
which isn't asdf-installable, and when I go pull it from the Bese
darcs repository it still has mystery dependencies on other Bese
code). Since I don't want to invest time and effort into making FiveAM
easy to install, I think maybe we should consider switching test
frameworks to something that Just Works? Does anyone have suggestions?