[parenscript-devel] Feature request: prefixed names

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 18:45:00 UTC 2007

Ok, I can see this design working:

The ParenScript compiler, instead of emitting a Javascript string,
produces Lisp code to emit the Javascript string, where all identifier
references are resolved when the code runs. So as you define new code
in ParenScript, the necessary identifier information gets emitted
along with the generated Javascript generator code, as code that
updates that PPP in an eval-when clause of :compile-toplevel
:load-toplevel :execute.

Does that make sense? What does everyone think? This is going to take
a lot of work, but I think the compiler could use some refactoring
anyway. :)

Vladimir