[parenscript-devel] problem with princ in html

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 21:05:55 UTC 2007

Hi Peter,

It seems that the tutorial is a bit out of date. The package
declaration should look like:

(defpackage :js-tutorial
  (:use :common-lisp :net.aserve :net.html.generator :parenscript))

The html generation macro got moved out of AllegroServe and into the
net.html.generator library (also, the ParenScript package is now
called :parenscript, although :js should still work too).

I've made the changes to the tutorial in the repository. I'll make a
PDF and put it on the web with the next release of ParenScript.

Let me know if you run into any more issues.

Thanks,
Vladimir